Starting New Ventures
Our new program, Starting New Ventures, in collaboration with Drexel University, offers those continuing their education a unique opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship through intensive, experiential learning. This 6-week program is a combination of on-campus and online session taught by industry professionals.
- Entrepreneurship through intensive, experiential learning
- Idea Assessment Process
- Lean Startup Methodology for Creating Product-Market Fit
- Revenue and Go-to-Market Strategies
- Basics of Marketing and Logistics
- Basics of Legal and Finance
- Value Proposition Development
- Customer Interview Techniques
- How to Raise Capital
- Team Building and Personal Skills
This program meets at our Lower Bucks Campus in Bristol, PA and also online. See specific in-person meeting dates below.
Program costs: $2,500 (includes breakfast & lunch)
Dates: October 7 - November 1 (Required Classroom Meetings: Sat, 10/7; Sat, 10/21 and Sat, 11/11)
Times: 8am – 2 pm
- Click here
- Enter the course code: WSMCE 8010 C20
- Proceed to checkout
Collaborate & gain experience in a hands-on learning environment
Gain access to Drexel's worldwide network of professionals, scholars, & advisors
Receive mentorship & feedback from successful entrepreneurs
Earn an entrepreneurial education endorsed by the Close School in just 6 weeks!